Attention...You are not logged in...Please login or register an account 
  Click HERE.

Operations Task Force :: View topic - JO IC4 + MMG Medic Mod....

Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author

45.50 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: JO IC4 + MMG Medic Mod.... Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

A friend of mine (Catdancing) asked me to help her get the MMG Medic Mod for Joint Ops International Conflict 4 working. I thought that I could easily help her out...

Since she has Joint Ops I figure she could just download a copy of my JO IC4 + MMG Medic Mod Folder and it would work (Granted she used the shortcuts referring to the .bat files).

I couldn't even get my copy of the medic mod working on my main computer running Windows 10 nor my old computer running Windows 7.

I can only get the plain old IC4 to work. It has been 3+ years and I wonder if there is something else that I need?

Anyone have a possible solution or advice?

"Ask me again and I'll deny everything."

Author

1375.50 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Not sure Mark, maybe someone has an idea but we do NOT use the medic mod on our JO servers. If they are using it and they come in they only have a knife.

Author

98.75 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I didn't realize IC4 had a medic mod, I thought only AW2 had it. Learn something new every day. Good Luck with it.

Author

191.75 Dollars

Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

never here of med mod for any Ic but aw2

Post new topicReply to topic Operations Task Force Forum Index » Open Discussion Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: